Sunday, January 13, 2008

New Year Resolution

It is not my normal practice to have New Year Resolutions and talk about them. To me they are just plain cheesy. But then, being a Libran, I am cheesy sometimes. So I decided to have a resolution. Not many just one. I am afraid I am not going to stick to them, and I said before have resolutions is just cheesy.

The resolution was to create a trilogy of blog that encompass the different facets of me. This is the first in the trilogy - something like The Matrix - the first in the matrix trilogy. This will be my personal blog where I scribble something about the happenings in my life.

As this was about New Year Resolutions, I will say a few things about how I spent my New Year. I was outside my car in the chilly weather watching the sky filled fireworks with tall buildings as the foreground. I had just dropped my parents and brother at the riverfront where the view would have been spectacular. But then since there was no good place to park, as it always is on an event like this, I had to drive back and wait in my car to go back to pick them up to my brothers place.

The fireworks were great, made a quick call to my better half who was at work on the stroke of midnight. The next was the great mummers parade. I watched it for about 4 hours and could not take the cold anymore.

The thought to have these blogs came to me on the weekend before the New Year while I was on a long drive to my home. I had all the content and layout planned, all during the drive. Now I am struggling to remember what the third blog would be for. The second one is my tech blog

No comments: