Sunday, January 2, 2011

Letter from my Neice to her GrandPa!

My Niece is 12 years old and during my last visit to India, I found a hand written letter from her to my Dad.

*********************************

On the outside opening fold, she wrote
--------------------------------

I want reply.

Come well soon. 
:-)
Open with smile.
-------------------------------

The contents of the letter were
-------------------------------
To,
Grand Pa,

               Hi Grand Pa, How are you? I hope you will be alright soon. Grandpa can I know how are you feeling now? You are the best Grandpa I had ever noticed.

               For me, for us, for all your beloved, please come well soon!
                                                                                        
                                                                                                                              From
                                                                                                                         A.XXXXXX

Note: I want reply.
*****************************

I was very surprised at the expressiveness of such a young kid.
However, the letter went unanswered.

No comments: