Sunday, December 7, 2008

Did I reap something?

This is a follow up previous post dated 06/28/2008 on my experiment with indoor gardening. My goals were really simple. I was hoping to see some flowers in my wife's hand and atleast a pepper in my food. I think I have achieved both the objectives but at a small steep price of $10/pepper. That pepper must be priciest pepper. The cost of flower in my wife's hand - priceless.
There is space between the images and the text which I am not sure how to remove. Please pardon.


























3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well, artsy peppers are always expensive. I think they are well worth the cost.

Regarding the flowers in your wife's hands... looks like that is the 'diplomatic' Alla at work.

Keep the good work coming.

Praveen said...

They look pretty good already. You can't price them just by looking at their produce. Like you said, you spent the money to make your wife happy. And i am glad it didn't go waste. Good work.

Unknown said...

You should move south where it is sunny all year. With your patience you could have a big garden. Damn! we missed this at Beechurst lawns.